Training routines for all ball sports vary based on the needs of each sport. However, our core cooling technology provides benefits across all training regimens
When exercising in the weight room, we recommend:
- After your warmup: The CoolMit Glove will help you cool your core to increase your ability to withstand the heat of your upcoming sets. However, your muscles will remain warmed up and ready to work.
- Between each set: Even if you only have 30 seconds to put your hand in the mitt, it will help your capacity in the next set.
- Between exercises: You probably have more time to cool between exercises and our device is portable so easy to take along with you to the next station. If you can wear the mitt while moving to another station, even better.
- Post workout for recovery.
CoolMitt™ technology provides benefits in endurance as well as strength. When doing cardiovascular exercises to build endurance, we recommend:
- After your warmup: The CoolMitt® Glove will help you cool your core to increase your ability to withstand the heat of your upcoming workout. However, your muscles will remain warmed up and ready to work.
- While resting between intervals: Rest between swim sets, suicides, sprints, etc.
- While using stationary equipment: Use the CoolMitt® Glove while running or walking on a treadmill (as long as you feel safe and comfortable), while riding a stationary bike, while on an elliptical (use sparingly/carefully if there are hand grips).
- Post workout cool down.
It's portable. You can use it anywhere, any time.
As effortless as slipping on a glove, the innovative coolMitt device offers portability and convenience. It's rechargeable, providing up to 6 hours of cooling with just one charge.